Moringa contains 18 types of amino acids which are building blocks of ourproteins in the body.
Moringa Oliefera Extract 500mg.
How It Works
According to a research gram per gram evaluation of moringa with other foods gave the following results:
- Four times vit. A than that of carrot.
- Seven times vit. C than Oranges.
- Four times calcium than in milk.
- Twice the Protein found in Milk
- 3 times of Potassium found in Bananas.
- If you are vegetarian it would complete most of your nutritional requirements in a single plant.
- Moringa contains 18 types of amino acids which are building blocks of our proteins in the body.
- Vitamin A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene), B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folate (Folic Acid), Biotin
- Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Flourine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc.
- Ayurvedic Doctors use it in varous combinations for stomach complaints,catarrh, cancer, gastric ulcers, skin diseases, lowering blood sugar, increasing bone density, nervous conditions, diabetes, fatigue, increase lactation, hay fever, impotence, edema, cramps, hemorrhoids, headaches, sore gums; to strengthen the eyes and the brain, liver, gall, digestive, respiratory and immune system, and as a blood cleanser and blood builder.
- Moringa is an excellent herbal tonic for sexual weakness and functional infertility of both males and females. The powdered form of the bark, as a medicine, improves quality of semen and cures problem like premature ejaculation in male.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Moringa Oleifera reduce different body pains. It proved effective for treating arthritis, rheumatism, joint pain, migraine and other headaches.
- Moringa Oleifera flowers are known for:
- improving the quality and flow of mothers’ milk when breast feeding.
- solving urinary problems, because flower juice encourages urination.
1 Capsule Morning and Evening
No major side effects are reported with Moringa Oliefera extracts.